Wednesday 25 January 2012

Sexy Bollywood Girls

Sexy Bollywood Girls


Jodie Marsh breasts implants, boobs reduction,

Posted: 24 Jan 2012 07:36 AM PST

Check out Jodie Marsh topless picture, though she was able to make her boobs big, she was not really happy with the scar and does not want to go under the knife again. She said: "I initially had a boob job because they were getting saggier as I got older. I'd lie on my back and they'd disappear. To me they looked hideous. But it turned into a nightmare."
Jodie Marsh had gone for boobs implants becasue her breasts a decent 32 DD were heading south."When I woke up, they were so swollen. The first dressing was taken off after a week or so - that's when I saw that I wasn't healing."Barely able to move for the pain, Jodie starting bleeding as the stitches running up the underside of her breast to the nipple tore.

She said: "As the stitches started popping out of my skin, there was no skin to hold the incision together.

"My boobs looked like they were exploding. It was so painful. There was green pus coming out of my boobs and they constantly bled."But the misery didn't stop there. Jodie told The Sun earlier this month that she had an open wound for a year after the standard 'lollipop' procedure.
She said: "I had to change the dressings every day and was in such discomfort I couldn't work - I basically sat at home depressed for a year."

Now, four years on, Jodie is still mentally and physically scarred from the op. She admits that it has affected her relationships with men and she was often too embarrassed to take her top off in front of them.

The redhead is keen to hone her bodybuilding physique with reduction surgery - "My breasts used to look big yet natural but since training I've become so lean they now really stick out" - but says she is too TERRIFIED to risk another op.

Anushka Sharma sexy bikini pics, wallpapers, sexy butt

Posted: 24 Jan 2012 07:29 AM PST




Check oout hot bikini pics of sexy Anushka Sharma. Look at her confidence, her sensuality and that hot butt of Anushka Sharma

Sania Mirza ass you like it, Sexy Sania Mirza pics

Posted: 24 Jan 2012 07:25 AM PST




Sania Mirza has a nice bum too, the gorgeous tennis player gets you interested from all sides. What do you think of that cute butt of Sania Mirza ?

No comments:

Post a Comment